"A brilliant course: so practical. I wish it had been longer!"
Cust/West Eyreton Playcentre
Course: Developing Phonological Awareness
A course aimed at teachers working with children aged 0-5 or older children who require additional support at the earliest level of literacy development.
The THREE AND A HALF hour course covers:
• basic theory
• an overview of the seven stages of phonics
• in depth coverage of Stage 1
• lesson plans
Cost is per person. Includes the Developing Phonological Awareness (DPA) book and refreshments.
Please ensure you your name is clear and correct on the registration form.
Discounts and concessions
1) Send five & get the sixth teacher for free! Teachers must attend the same course on the same day.
2) Send more than six teachers and receive a 10% discount for all subsequent enrolments OR two free enrolments if eleven or more teachers from one school attend.
3) We offer 20% discount off the lowest valued course if you're attending two courses in the same week.
To redeem these offers please state at the time of booking.